Religious Education at St Mary of Charity Primary School is taught through the 'Cultural Diversity and Spirituality' section of our Curriculum.
This area of the curriculum includes the following aspects:
* Understanding Christianity (We follow the Understanding Christianity programme http://www.understandingchristianity.org.uk/)
* Understanding Other World Faiths
* Reflecting on British Culture and Embedding British Values
* Embedding and Living by our School Christian Values
* Awe, Wonder and Appreciation
* Diversity- Understanding other Cultures
* Diversity- Reducing Prejudice
Please open the document below to take a closer look.