We expect that all children will be in full school uniform at all times:
- Grey or Black trousers or skirts
- White shirt, polo shirt or blouse
- A school jumper, cardigan or fleece
- A plain navy blue jumper or cardigan
Alternative Summer Uniform
- Blue and white checked summer dress
- Tailored shorts
- A cap
- Black school shoes
- In Winter children should have suitable footwear for wet or snowy weather, e.g. wellington boots or flat black boots. They should change into their normal footwear once in school. Trainers, open-toed or heeled shoes are not part of the school uniform and we reserve the right to ask children to wear plimsoles if they are wearing unsuitable footwear.
- Black shorts
- White T-shirt
- Black Plimsoles or black/dark trainers
- Plain dark track suit (for outdoor winter PE)
It is preferable that children do not wear jewellery for school however we do allow:
- 1 pair of small stud earrings, which children must remove for PE
- A watch
Any other form of jewellery is not permitted in school for health and safety reasons.
All children should have a named book bag from Reception to Year 4 and then they may choose between a book bag or small school bag in Years 5 and 6. All children must have a named drawstring bag for PE.
Long hair must be tied back. All haircuts should be suitable for school so that the children look smart and tidy. Hair dye is not permitted.